A JumpBox is a ready-to-deploy virtual computer that contains a pre-configured instance of an application. Self-contained, secure and optimized – it gives you the value of Open Source software without the headaches. A JumpBox has the following qualities:
- Easy to deploy on Mac, Windows or Linux.
- Portable across operating systems and cloud environments.
- Simple to manage with a web-based administration interface.
- Protected by a built-in, automated backup system.
- Isolated from interfering with existing software.
- Flexible to allow you to move between virtual and cloud systems.
- Proven through collective usage of thousands of people